You are a boutique law practice transforming the way the law is delivered.
You put your clients at the forefront of everything you do, to ensure they receive the most dynamic, agile, and empathetic service you can provide. We know the unique challenges that you will be facing, either now or in the future.
Challenges such as:
- Creating the Business Strategy for Growth.
- Marketing your Unique Expertise.
- Streamlining your Processes for Better Efficiency.
- Integrating Leading Edge Technology to Simplify your Systems.
- Best Working Practices to avoid Staff Burnout.
- Coaching to Create Thought Leadership.
Our mission is to solve those challenges and enable your boutique practice to flourish and prosper.
Founder & CEO
Meet the Founder Robert Flint
I’m Rob, the CEO of Adviserly and a practising lawyer in the UK.
As a corporate lawyer in big London law firms, I became disillusioned about how “Big Law” operated, emphasising internal politics rather than client service. The lack of collaboration, huge workloads, dissatisfied clients and burnt-out lawyers made me think that there must be a better way.
I started consulting for boutique firms which provide a personalised service that clients love, but they face a unique set of challenges too. Running a small business is tough.
I founded Adviserly to empower boutique law firms that are revolutionising legal services, in the interests of client and lawyer alike.
We’re a friendly bunch and would love to hear from you.
Network of boutique firms
Why would you want a membership with us?
We have a continually growing network of specialist and dynamic boutique firms across the world.
Just like you, they:
- Focus on particular clients, services or sectors, making them truly expert at what they do,
- Are small and medium sized businesses in their own right,
- Are tech-enabled, at the cutting edge of delivering their professional services,
- Have lower costs than larger firms, without the expensive offices, overheads and multimillionaire partners,
- Are more flexible on price,
- Are not necessarily cheaper, but better value for money, giving you the benefit od their expert advice,
- Are friendlier, less corporate and more like you,
- Are international, open and share a genuine passion for making the world a better place, one problem at a time.
- Focus on particular clients, services or sectors, making them truly expert at what they do
- Are small and medium sized businesses in their own right
- Are tech-enabled, at the cutting edge of professional services
- Have lower costs than larger firms, without the expensive offices and multimillionaire partners
- Are more flexible on price
- Are not necessarily cheaper, but you know you are paying for actual advice, not big-firm overheads
- Are friendlier, less corporate and more like you
- Are international, open and share a passion for making the world a better place, one problem at a time
We generate results for our members
Flexible pricing options
We have a membership plan to suit you
Want to grow your firm among friends?
Fill in the contact form and we’ll be in touch in the next 24 hours to set up a call.
Alternatively please send an email with any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org